Saturday, September 8, 2012

For me it is the best exercise equipment I've ever bought

I don't often succumb to buying exercise equipment, but when I first saw a video on YouTube about the TRX Suspension Trainer I just knew this one was for me.

I did my research and then promptly ordered. Four days later I had my TRX in my hands.

So it's been about 8 months since I've got it and I decided to write a TRX Suspension Trainer Review to perhaps help anyone who's currently thinking of getting one and may need some help deciding.

The TRX is a piece of exercise equipment developed by the guys at Fitness Anywhere. It's been developed so it's compact, it's sturdy and multi-functional. And it IS all that. And more...

It is very well made. Plus you can do over 300 exercise and exercise combination on it.

For me it is the best exercise equipment I've ever bought, because it provides so much variety to my workouts. I do 4-5 workouts a week - every week. And have done so for over 15 years. So I need variety or I get demotivated.

But with the TRX Suspension Trainer I can vary the individual exercises and the entire workouts.

The TRX guys actually produce a lot of YouTube videos - so you'll never be stuck for a "how to" on a certain exercise. Plus, you can get whole workouts from their website. Arguably at an extra cost - but as with all other exercise videos you can use them over and over - so the cost is ok.

The TRX Suspension Trainer comes in a few different packages. I bought the bottom of the range - the TRX Pro Pack. It comes with the door anchor, and with instructional video and a basic workout. For me this is enough, because I'll use it at home (on the door frame:o) and I like to create my own workouts.

But for you it may be that you get the basic pack and just supplement it with an extra workout video from time to time.

If you have the desire and time - you can create your own workouts by going to YouTube and watching the TRX videos on offer there. It's entirely up to you. The beauty of this equipment is that it is so versatile - you'll never run out of variation.

The other neat feature is that it only weighs 2 lbs and packs quickly and neatly into its little pouch - so you can take it anywhere. You can take it on business trips. No worries if your hotel has no gym - all you need is a door frame. Or you can take it to the gym. You can use one of their ceiling anchors, or one of the sturdier machines.

If you want to read a much more comprehensive review before you make a decision - like who the TRX is for and who it isn't for.

No comments:

Post a Comment